[extropy-chat] In defense of moral standards (Was: In defense of moral relativism)

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sat May 7 05:23:40 UTC 2005

Hmm.  My impression was that he said something somewhat similar about
"objective morality" not " objective reality".   The question seems
to me about whether "is" implies "ought", whether objective reality
gives rise to or supports objective morality.   I don't think you
were simply being terse in only referring to it as "objective reality".

-s