[extropy-chat] Casimir Torque Project

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat May 7 17:40:29 UTC 2005

Mike Lorrey wrote:

>--- Adrian Tymes <wingcat at pacbell.net> wrote:
> > Again, at this point it looks like the only real way to see what will
> > happen is to actually build it and observe.  I've lost track of how
> > much time I spent going over the theoretical problems, but in the
> > end, science is about actual experiments.
>
>Not on this list, it's about giving flippant and self assured excuses
>for doing nothing and why whoever is doing something is wasting their
>time and list bandwidth.

Mike are you accusing the extropy-chat this list of being flippant?  Are
you claiming that people on this list do nothing?

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc
President, Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture http://www.transhumanist.biz

Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Toffler
If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. Leary