[extropy-chat] Creating Transhumanity

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun May 8 01:37:56 UTC 2005

At 07:56 PM 5/7/2005, Adrian wrote:

>--- Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> > Thank you for speaking up Adrian. Since this list is text driven and
> > does not yet have the capability to peer inside the minds of posters and
> > to record their day-to-day experiences, it is highly unlikely that any
> > poster on this list has knowledge of what list members are actually doing.
>
>So, out of curiosity, would anyone else like to speak up, and tell us
>how y'all interpet transhumanism and what you're doing to make it
>happen?

Currently I am completing a masters of science degree focusing on cultural
strategy and will use this for developing plans for marketing
transhumanism, as well as teaching courses relating to transhumanism.

I'm writing 2 books:  "The Transhumanists" about the culture of
transhumanism, is past, present and  future forecast; and "The World's Most
Dangerous Idea" which you know about.

By the way, a new book on the future is coming out in Europe this month and
I am featured in it.  I have attached some information if anyone is
interested.  Also, I was featured in L'Optimum high gloss French magazine
last month.

And, lastly, and most importantly, developing a new website for ExI which
will feature "transhumanism".   Should be released within two weeks.

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc
President, Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture http://www.transhumanist.biz

Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Toffler
If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. Leary