[extropy-chat] META: Proactive Posts vs. Underhanded Posts

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun May 8 18:03:02 UTC 2005

Friends,

We are having a stream of posts that could be proactive and helpful in
getting people motivated to build projects to spread ideas about
transhumanism. This is a good thing.

We are also having some underhanded posts which are insulting list
members.  This is not a good thing.

This is a warning to all list posters that on this list, we do not allow
posters to make accusations using a broad stroke with an underhanded
approach.  If it continues, you will be asked to leave the list or removed
today.

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc
President, Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture http://www.transhumanist.biz

Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Toffler
If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. Leary