[extropy-chat] Proactive Transhumanism (was: Creating Transhumanity)

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sun May 8 17:34:13 UTC 2005

What I have done is trademarked LIFESPAN in Canada and likely later in
the USA.
I have found investors to co-fund  LIFESPAN PHARMA Inc.
I add transhuman memes to the business such as:
Mission Statment: To Preserve, Protect and Enhance the Human Lifespan.

Not rocket science to the leading edge stuff we discuss but down in the
trenches grunt stuff to "Make it so" and "engage"
as "Captain Picard" would put it.

Transhumanism  does involve real work 24/7/365 and must be profitable.
So like-em or hate-em we have got to do the Bill Gates or Ray Kurzweil
thing, commercialize transhumanism.

Groups like Futuretagltd are great semi-commercial mentoring enterprises
and we should all participate
to the best of our time and ability available.

Time spent in our numerous favorite  think tanks is time well spent....
at least to we , "the converted".

Win, loose or draw there are no real loosers in our movement... just
differing shades of success.

Morris Johnson