[extropy-chat] re: Creating Humanity

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Tue May 10 12:31:43 UTC 2005

Max More:
>At 07:23 PM 5/8/2005, Dirk wrote:
>
>I've often made parallels with the alchemists and their three goals of
>transmuting the elements, achieving flight, and immortality. I like to say:
>two down, one to go.
>
>The alchemists were pre-scientific, of course, but had their heart in the
>right place.
>
>Max

On this topic, in case anyone missed it (I don't think there were comments
on my essay at the time)

http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/2005-February/013649.html

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/