[extropy-chat] A Chilling Thought.

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 22:37:29 UTC 2005

--- "J. Andrew Rogers" <andrew at ceruleansystems.com>
Most are
> indistinguishable
> from everyone else, hang out with the same people
> they always did, and generally do what they've
> always done.  There is a tiny blue blood set, but
> the vast majority aren't in it.

I am refering specifically to the ultra-rich
arch-conservatives that get legislation passed by a
simple expenditure of money and effort. Not the
well-to-do neighborhood guy who made well. I am not
certain that I would even include Bill Gates in this
definition because HE doesn't have a tremendous amount
of sway over legislation or the government as is
evinced by his problems with the Dept. of justice a
few years back.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson

Yahoo! Mail