[extropy-chat] folding at home - you should be doing it

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Sun May 22 19:41:05 UTC 2005

If you're not already donating spare processing cycles to the Folding at Home
project, then you certainly should be. The latest client is much, much
improved over earlier versions - very reliable and unobtrusive. Better to
have all that spare processing time going to good use in advancing our
knowledge of protein biochemistry - with an eye to understanding Alzheimer's
and other age-related misfolding conditions - than sitting there idle,
right?

The Longevity Meme Folding at Home team:
- http://www.longevitymeme.org/projects/use_folding_at_home.cfm
- http://www.statsman.info/folding2stats/32461.html

The Extropy Folding at Home team
- http://www.statsman.info/folding2stats/346.html

Get thee hence and download the client:

http://folding.stanford.edu/download.html

I won't tell you which team to join, but obviously I have my biases. :) Take
a look at the overtake pages at Extreme Overclocking:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_overtake.php?s=&t=32461
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_overtake.php?s=&t=346

Moving on up...

Reason