[extropy-chat] Eat Corn and Die, Rat!

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue May 24 00:36:41 UTC 2005

Adrian wrote:
> I wonder if it's actually the "business" decisions of the GM developers
> (like trying to use GM foods to impose "no seed storage" policies) that
> are doing far more damage to the development of GM foods than any
> amount of Luddite activism.

Yes yes yes! It's not that there's a problem with GM itself, it's the
fact that these companies are behaving like melodrama villians; I
expect the CEOs to have waxed handlebar moustaches which they twirl as
they laugh in high pitched evil voices about their latest diabolical
scheme. But maybe I'm consuming the wrong media...

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com   * blogs * music * software *