[extropy-chat] Original Sin was Bioethics Essay

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Tue May 24 19:28:05 UTC 2005

Knowledge never was a sin in Christianity to the best of my
experience and knowledge of it.   Let's stop speaking as if it were
unless someone has something a lot more authoritative than a
hackneyed interpretation of the Eden myth.  The work of reaching some
Christians is difficult enough without making things up that make it
harder.

-s