[extropy-chat] Should You be Freaking About Oil Peaking?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 08:11:25 UTC 2005

--- Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:
?

> We are already beyond sustainable crop yield levels,
> which is why most
> farmland requires significant fertilizing and crop
> rotation to maintain
> its fecundity.

Hey guys. Don't worry, I got you covered on this one.
I just had one of those EUREKA! moments. I can't
discuss it till I patent it which will be just as we
slide down the other side of peak oil. It's a beauty.
I would not mind some help building a prototype,
however. Email me if you are interested in making a
deal.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson