[extropy-chat] MYTH: Debunking popular myths about the US

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 14:07:09 UTC 2005

Isn't post-secondary college? If so then that's a pretty good stat. It's
also telling that since a large portion of US population is in school, more
people take the test and so the average will trend down. If other nations
have a lower percentage of kids in school then the worst performers won't be
taking the standard tests administered to students.

BAL