[extropy-chat] Financial Times on transhumanism: The most dangerousidea on earth?

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Fri May 27 16:57:34 UTC 2005

Good article, except:

"... spreading from a handful of
cranks and Star Trek fans into the mainstream and across the Atlantic..."

Even transhumanists have added fuel to this type of ugly commentary by
journalists about transhumanism.  It always comes back to bit us in the
behind.

We need to be careful what we say and what we write because we are in this
culture together, no matter how we try to create individual subsets be it
political, religous, or otherwise.  We don't have to be on close terms with
everyone, but we do have a responsibility to respectful.

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
Extropy Institute, President