[extropy-chat] NEWS! Extropy Satellite Conference at TransVision 2005

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 08:06:41 UTC 2005

Sheesh... why can't you ever have one of these things
in Los Angeles? :)

[_____________________________________________________
> Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture
> http://www.transhumanist.biz
>
> Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.
> Alvin Toffler
> Random acts of kindness..." Anne Herbet

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson