[extropy-chat] Extropic Freedom and the Fate of Dissidents

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 02:52:29 UTC 2005

bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Natasha Vita-More

Avant, Mike runs a libertarian-oriented Exi-freedom
list, where heated political debate is the coin of
the realm.

Mike's list cannot be an Exi-Freedom because that would be an infringement
on ExI's name.  Can you verify?

Natasha Vita-More

I googled and learned that Mike's site name was changed
from exi-freedom at yahoo.com to extro-freedom at yahoo.com.  I tried
to get to that but it came up as page cannot be displayed.  My
understanding is the I in ExI is for Institute, with which
Mike is not associated as far as I know.

I did find this:

http://intlib.blogspot.com/