[extropy-chat] The Transhumanist napster manifests.

Diego Caleiro diegocaleiro at terra.com.br
Fri Nov 4 00:59:39 UTC 2005

I have defended twice here that the best way to get funds to transhumanist
goals is taking the transhuman memes to millionaires. I still beleive this
idea, and this 1 Million dollars donation makes me feel 1 million dollars
nearer to be right about it.

Someone called for the transhumanist napster, in the sense of something that
really pushes transhumanism foward. I beleive that nothing can do that better
than call to arms for billionaires and millionaires.

Once there is money on it, we will be able to atract public attention. And
voila, more money, more lifes saved.

Diego Caleiro