[extropy-chat] Nanoaging Institute fraud

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:23:25 UTC 2005

To all whom it may concern:

I would like to state that my name is listed on the Nanoaging
Institute's list of advisers without my permission. I have no
connection to this institution.

Rafal

--
Rafal Smigrodzki, MD-PhD
Chief Clinical Officer,

Charlottesville, VA 22903

tel: (434) 295-4800

fax: (434) 295-4951

This electronic message transmission contains information from the
biotechnology firm of Gencia Corporation which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone (434-295-4800) or by electronic mail
(fportell at genciabiotech.com) immediately.