[extropy-chat] teaching extropian subjects

Dennis live2scan at charter.net
Mon Nov 14 22:07:03 UTC 2005

Why be confused, I'm sure there are any number of list members, myself
included, who would be willing to clarify anything that you have trouble
getting your mind around. The school is an open university format
institution in western North Carolina. Probably a bit off the beaten path
for most, but I believe that I'm not the only one on this list from these
parts.
Dennis Roberts
live2scan at charter.net