[extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour? (was: Riots in France)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 01:59:19 UTC 2005

--- Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Like "money is bad" (was it Stuart who wrote it?).
> It is purely
> puerile, and so surprising coming from Stuart who is
> otherwise quite
> smart.

Alright fine. You WalMart-o-philes win. All hail
Wal-Mart. Let it supply all goods and services from
shoes and food to medical care and gasoline at the
cheapest most efficient price. Let it dump unlimited
funds into pro-Walmart special interest groups until
they control the government too. Then we will have one
ubermonopoly that runs the government. That would make
it different from the USSR, China, or North Korea how?

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"If you fear death, you are not living right; if you don't want to live forever, you are not living well." - a sparrow outside my window.