[extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour? (was: Riots in France)

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Wed Nov 16 17:21:48 UTC 2005

Well Billk I see you’ve recommended another web page, this one is blubbering
about how Wal-Mart is forcing the poor Chinese to work long hours, ignoring
the fact that never in human history have more people advanced their
standard of living more quickly than what we are observing right now in
China. And this idiot wants it stopped!

Billk, it’s very nice that you’ve learned how to use a search engine and we’re
all very proud of you for that, but the thing is, the last website you
recommended was run by certified loon Lyndon Larouche and now you give us
this trash. Have you no decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense
of decency?

   John K Clark