[extropy-chat] Fwd: [agi] a2i2 news update: still looking for additional talent

justin corwin outlawpoet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 05:00:51 UTC 2005

I'm forwarding this news item from my boss to this list because it
seems he didn't post it here.

It's frustrating, and definitely counter to my expectations that there
should be so much difficulty in finding good people who want to join a
project such as ours. Personally, the prospect of getting paid to do
this kind of work was a major goal of mine since I first became an
extropian, and began plotting my grand future plans.

Here's his original message, and a link to the current news item on our site: