[extropy-chat] In the new Physics Today
extropy at unreasonable.com
Fri Nov 18 21:07:43 UTC 2005
The new (Nov 2005) Physics Today is out.
- Steve Weinberg (Nobel for charmed quarks) article on Einstein's mistakes
- article on superconducting circuits and quantum information
- Dan Kleppner essay (You may have seen the AP picture of Dan and
his wife delivering bagels at 6 AM to new Laureate Roy Glauber a few
- letters to the editor about the Feynman lectures, including one
from sf and science writer Jeff Hecht
- an opinion piece from sf writer and physicist, Greg Benford (who
teased my mother mercilessly about not getting paid for it)
www.physicstoday.org or your local library.
More information about the extropy-chat