[extropy-chat] Jack's right, he's not ready for reality

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:22:20 UTC 2005

On 11/20/05, John K Clark wrote:

> By the way, I'm much more worried about unorganized crime than organized. I
> would guess that 75% (or more) of organized crime's profits come from
> providing goods and services that are banned but shouldn't be, like drugs,
> prostitution, gambling, and money laundering.

That's a great slogan, John!
Now that you've got the Extropians list advocating drugs,
prostitution, gambling, and money laundering, what else can we do to
become *really* popular?

Cannibalism of poor people? Fits in with your outlook on life.

Perhaps you should take over the Extropians PR function?

BillK