[extropy-chat] Jack's right, he's not ready for reality

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Mon Nov 21 07:33:13 UTC 2005

: "Jack Parkinson" <isthatyoujack at icqmail.com>

>  I am arguing that small is good

And I am arguing that small is, well..., small. Extropians like big things,
very big things. Yes it's true they like Nanotechnology too, but that is
HUGE. Jack if you like small unassuming humble little things then I'm
wondering if the Extropians is the place for you.

> The pressure on business is always towards amorality.

The pressure on business is to get the better of labor and the pressure on
labor is to get the better of business. I am not nearly smart enough to know
where to draw the line between the two, neither are you, neither is anyone,
but fortunately the free market is smart enough.

> You may have thought it more reasonable had your comprehension of what I
> said not been skewed about 180 degrees.

Actually I think Samantha's comprehension of your "ideas" were skewed by
exactly 360 degrees.

   John K Clark