[extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour? (was: Riots in France)

gts gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 16:51:39 UTC 2005

> On Nov 20, 2005, at 3:03 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:

>> ### A scholar, yes, but hardly a gentleman. I am a redneck in good
>> standing, my house is two miles away from the nearest neighbor, I
>> shoot my pistols in the backyard, and occasionally pee from the porch
>> in broad daylight.

Apparently your kinfolk never learned you right, Rafal. A proper gentleman
would move his outhouse closer to the porch and leave the door open.

Though originally from Ca, I spent the last four years living in
Elizabehtown, Ky, (the setting of a really bad movie currently playing at
a theater near you). Elizabethtown has a Wal*Mart, and one might argue it
was Wal*Mart that put the town on the map. I knew the town had finally
made it when they got a Best Buy, too. :)

-gts