TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:24:12 UTC 2005

On 11/22/05, spike wrote:
> Emlyn you are younger than I.  We are not getting smarter with
> age, that we can be sure.  The other tests keep insisting
> early 130s.  spike

Yea, but you're supposed to get more sense as you get older, because
you make the 'Never again!' mistakes when you are young. After you've
had fifty years of making mistakes, you must know not to drink the
shampoo.

On the other hand, I always say that the sign of being an expert in
any field, is that you make a much better class of mistake than the
rank amateurs.  :)

BillK