TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat]

David Lubkin extropy at unreasonable.com
Tue Nov 22 19:23:35 UTC 2005

Rafal wrote:

>BTW, is there anybody here who is *not* INTJ, or related?

I'm xNTP. I used to be (and still think of myself as) a clear INTP,
but my score is now equally split between I and E, as I grow more gregarious.

I first learned of Myers-Briggs from an article in Communications of
the ACM, "The Intuitive Computer Programmer," about twenty years ago,
which pointed out that while INTP is 1% of the general population,
it's a very high fraction (I forget how high) of programmers.

-- David.