TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat]

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 22 22:17:23 UTC 2005

Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:

> BTW, is there anybody here who is *not* INTJ, or related?

I'm xNTx usually.

> My Intuition score is 100%, Thinking-score is 88%.
>
> The IQ score I got this time is 138 but it couldn't be true: it's more
> likely to be in the presidential range (below 120).
>
> Sorry for dragging down the average hereabouts :)

The one's reporting their tickle scores are likely to be those
a) willing to try it and b) not unhappy with the result.

If its a pay for test, then those willing to pay for the fun of
it is also a factor.

Education can make a person smarter but shouldn't lift
their IQ.

And age matters.

And people kid themselves and are subject to flattery
so people selling us stuff usally take that into account.

I haven't checked out the standard deviations on the
tickle test.

Brett Paatsch