[extropy-chat] Benford and Rose on "the future"

Herb Martin HerbM at learnquick.com
Sat Nov 26 22:22:48 UTC 2005

> Damien Broderick
> Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 2:05 PM
> To: 'ExI chat list'
> Subject: [extropy-chat] Benford and Rose on "the future"
>
> http://www.benford-rose.com/tnf-intro.php

Thanks for the link -- as one who is only now (just
finishing) reading your book "The Spike" allow me to
say thank you and that it is likely that I (and many
others) are interested in any such things you notice
or discover.

Perhaps the simplest way of expressing my appreciation
of your book is to say:  I am reading it just AFTER
reading "The Singularity is Near" (which I also enjoyed)
and yet your book has no trouble holding my interest,
peaking my curiousity, or stimulating my imagination
while it informs.

Thanks.

Curiously we are near neighbors -- SAtx.rr and austin.rr.
It was only last month that I taught two courses at HEB
down there.

--
Herb Martin