[extropy-chat] Re:Just trying to figure it out

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Nov 27 02:51:42 UTC 2005

At 06:35 PM 11/26/2005 -0800, Eliezer S. Yudkowsky wrote:

>>On 11/26/05, Anna Tylor <femmechakra at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Let's get one thing straight. I e-mailed Edward Yudkowdsky
>
>Just for the record, AFAIK I haven't forwarded anything from Anna Tylor
>anywhere.

This is the confusing source of the trouble, see. Ms. Tylor's original
reply came from Eduard Yudkovski, the celebrated Nordic painter and
prankster. (You probably have a print pinned up over your workstation of
his painting "I Munch Ice Cream".) He scrambled her messages to make her
look like a brainless druggie, then cruelly broadcast them to extropy-chat
and heaven knows where-all else.

Note well this proof of Yudkovski's unparalleled low cunning: he then
*signed up Ms. Tylor to the list*, which is how she managed to get ahold of
these vicious prankster posts even though she'd never posted here. Nothing
at all to do with Eliezer, nor Adrian, or possibly even spike (although I
have my doubts about spike--really, I think he's spending far too much time
enjoying the attentions of the sex lamas at Wal*Mart).

David Broder