Spirits (was RE: [extropy-chat] Qualia Bet.)

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 03:33:32 UTC 2005

Dirk, these LSD comments are making me squirm.  If some

gullible soul on this list tries the stuff and perhaps suffers

truly bad consequences, are you ok with that?  I wish to

clarify my own previous tolerant comments towards drugs:

that was for marijuana and the other well-known less dangerous

recreationals, but not to LSD.  The 60s are over, it was bad

medicine then, still is now.  Put that stuff away, too dangerous.

spike

  _____

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Dirk Bruere
...(yea right!) who will care?  Right?

I don't think that is a viable answer.
LSD can provide access (?) to unique qualia never before experienced.
That does not mean that it embodies those qualia.

Dirk