[extropy-chat] Life Extension: creatine

Patrick patrick at kia.net
Fri Oct 7 20:36:22 UTC 2005

I take it regularly. It works for me. My metric is crosswords: I do
crosswords in bed before sleeping. When I've been taking creatine for a few
days, the crossword solutions come easier and I get more of them done in the
same time. I'm pretty sure it is a function of improving memory / recall.

Patrick