[extropy-chat] A sad day

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Tue Oct 11 00:34:01 UTC 2005

I have a vague memory of either reading an article or watching a television
program where the author was pitching the idea of using some kind of
lubricant to prevent the buildup of tension in the plates that cause
earthquakes. Instead you would just have the gradual moving of the plates
with more frequent tremors. I can't seem to find anything about it right
now. Does anyone recall reading or seeing sucha thing?