[extropy-chat] Alternative to Cryo was The AmazingCellularRepairdevice

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 16:19:45 UTC 2005

Actually I would think that kind of information would
be better than keeping the actual lump of frozen
meat.  If in the far future they figure out
how to place atoms in any given state in any
given position, the futurians would have an
outside chance of recreating our brains, in
fresh new bodies.  I want a buff one this time.

If a destructive brain scan could somehow
be performed without the freezing process,
that might be a more promising approach than
cryonics.