[extropy-chat] Re: ExI Website - Your Comments

ben benboc at lineone.net
Sat Oct 22 19:25:54 UTC 2005

Yes, nice site. I only have one observation, the font styles seem a bit
messed up, with the size changing randomly, e.g.:

email list, and members' </span>
designing our future.  </font>

It's a bit irritating to read when the text keeps jumping about like that.

I'd suggest using a style sheet instead of letting microsoft office do a
hatchet job on your formatting.

ben