[extropy-chat] gm biodiesel 'em

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 04:24:05 UTC 2005

Ummm, yes I do recall that Volvo.  If there were
a version of the SPCA that applied to cars instead
of animals, they would have insisted you euthanize
that poor beast.  However, you may remember the tired
old pickup that I was still flogging when you and I
first made a local sushi run.

I am told by a friend that knows from Russian cars
that the Italians taught the commies how to build
cars.  So a modern Russian-built car is analogous
to a 1970s lower end Fiat, but more poorly built.

> And let us not forget all those Mexicans fleeing the
> horror that is Mexico.  Let me draw you a picture:
>
>    -> -> -> -> -> -> $$$$$$$$$$$ <- <- <- <- <- <-

Hey, that works for me.

> > *Decades ago, Three Dog Night uttered:
> >
> > ...  Neo-prohibitionists?  Who liked horses?
>
> Sorry spike, I never could make out all the lyrics to
> those songs, though I do recall the "make sweet love
> to you" part.
>
> Best, Jeff Davis

We all got that line.  {8-]  Funny you should mention
never getting the lyrics, since it started out:

Jeremiah was a bullfrog
Was a good friend of mine,
---> NEVER UNDERSTOOD A SINGLE WORD HE SAID <---
But I helped him drink his wine...