[extropy-chat] Towards Higher Quality, was: ping - please ignore

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 19:44:28 UTC 2005

I for one miss the old Extropy magazine, both the print and online
versions. They gave an outlet for high quality, in depth, well reasoned
articles by extropic writers for like-minded to keep abreast of the
movement without having to  wade through a lot of diluted pap and
sniping on email lists.

Rather than an 'extropy-great' list, I'd suggest instead that we form a
committee moderated blog that folks can forward posts and articles of
interest to, people can comment on, trackback, etc. etc. and move ExI
technology forward. Email lists are getting so last century.

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com
Personal/political blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com