[extropy-chat] Getting AId to people in need

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Fri Sep 2 03:06:54 UTC 2005

Yeah Mike, tell that to a couple of 90 yr old women I know down there that
couldn't leave because they had little extra money and no place to go. Once
the levees broker - which was after the storm, there was very little time to
get out and no way to notify them about it.
Their area is out of the normal "looting" type neighborhood you described
but as the bowl filled up, those people moved outwards into other
neighborhoods.