[extropy-chat] Getting AId to people in need

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Fri Sep 2 10:46:20 UTC 2005

No, I have not. I do not have her cell phone number and there's
nothing I could do for her anyway. I am concerned, but maybe she went
to family in SC or something. I'll wait.

Thanks for the info, though. :)

It's good to hear some positive news from the area. :)

I remember Hurricane Hugo in Charleston some years ago and it was
devastating, though not as bad. It was a couple of weeks before power
was restored to our family. At that point we went to help with
cleanup.

Regards,
MB