[extropy-chat] fill it in pave it over.....

Lifespan Pharma Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Tue Sep 6 06:52:50 UTC 2005

We  were talking about this tonight and I said that there should be
zoning to only allow large structures that could
withstand flooding, wind and other natural catastrophes  No single
family residential housing, put retail space on the ground floors.
Redesign the entire city from scratch.  This would be the opportunity to
build a 21st century city.  Some parts of the city
will be suited to become a memorial/museum but most would have to be a
piece of history.
I am speaking out of some ignorance never being there in person and not
having nostalgic or emotional ties to
the cultural aspects either.