[extropy-chat] The Hidden Luddite was Re: peak oil debate

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Thu Sep 8 07:39:55 UTC 2005

There are actually non-government regulation ways of dealing with
fraudulent or harmful businesses.  A system of laws against fraud and
various forms of aggression on the rights and well-being of others
would seem sufficient.   So this is probably not a meaningful
example.   Is it just me or does the point seem rather strained in
any case?

- samantha