[extropy-chat] Extropy and libertarianism

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Sep 11 22:11:52 UTC 2005

At 08:31 AM 9/10/2005 -0500, Natasha Vita-More wrote:
>Dirk,
>
>I think it would be best if you respected the communications already sent
>to this list and published elsewhere regarding Extropy Institute.

Coming in late on this, I find myself baffled by what Natasha meant. Is
that sentence to be read as:

A) I think it would be best if you respected (the communications already
sent to this list and published elsewhere regarding Extropy Institute).

Or

B) I think it would be best if you (respected the communications already
sent to this list) and published elsewhere regarding Extropy Institute.

The second reading -- which is how I read it originally -- suggests that he
should go elsewhere with his opinions. Perhaps this was not intended?

Damien Broderick