[extropy-chat] ExI - Discussing Ideas and Debating them

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:50:12 UTC 2005

Nooo please, let's not split the list in sublists. The big value of
this list is the synergy between society, science, tech, policy, SF...
The occasional rounds of insult trading are a fair price for this I
think.
A mailing list is not suitable for structured discussion I think, but
there are some content management system that provide at least some
features.
For example, Scoop permits showing first the posts which more readers
like, which is a neat feature.
G.