[extropy-chat] New Orleans - A 40 Year Disaster

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 21:58:58 UTC 2005

THE TRUTH ABOUT NEW  ORLEANS
An Unnatural Disaster: A Hurricane Exposes the Man-Made Disaster of the
Welfare State

by Robert Tracinski
Sep 02, 2005

"It has taken four long days for state and federal officials to figure out
how to deal with the disaster in New  Orleans. I can't blame them, because
it has also taken me four long days to figure out what is going on there.
The reason is that the events there make no sense if you think that we are
confronting a natural disaster. "

Read on ...

http://realclearpolitics.com/Commentary/com-9_4_05_RT.html
http://tiadaily.com/php-bin/news/showArticle.php?id=1026