[extropy-chat] what other "X-prizes" have been started ?

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Tue Sep 20 02:57:03 UTC 2005

--> Russell Wallace

>Yep. I remember talk about the Methuselah Mouse prize, not sure what the
>situation is with that; and the US Army are, I believe, running a second
>round of their prize for an autonomous vehicle that can complete a
>predefined course, which looks interesting.

The Methuselah Mouse Prize - now the Mprize - is doing well. See:

http://www.mprize.org/

As of the moment, all donations are matched 1:2 by the Muhlestein Challenge
Grant, so now would be a good time to donate. Think of it as an investment
in your future healthy and wellbeing. If you can diversify your 401K, you
should certain be of a mind to donate to the Mprize.

Reason