[extropy-chat] Nuke the Great Satan

Jack Parkinson isthatyoujack at icqmail.com
Tue Sep 20 05:14:59 UTC 2005

  Nuke the Great Satan

  Kevin said....
  This is exactly why we need to be shooting people as they enter the country
  illegally. I know it doesn;t seem very extropian, but if people were being
  shot, I doubt as many would be trying to cross. There's legal ways into this
  country.
Better yet - let's drop those suckers before they leave home! Why stop at executing desperate poor and homeless people? Security issues are all solved when all the potential perps are pushing up daisies!
Who's got the guts to tackle this one?
MMmm... Let me see...
Jack
(Note for the reality-impaired: If all this sounds reasonable... Time to up the medication.)