[extropy-chat] it's easy to laugh at luddites...

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 21:44:35 UTC 2005

--- Al Brooks <kerry_prez at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just noticed today that the women on
> campus here walk around exhibiting their pulchritude
> yet have expressions saying, "I am a Whole Self, not
> an object". Such is parading around your asset,
> having it, and eating it too. An immediate form of
> doublemindedness.
> A guy on the street hanging his keester halfway out
> of his pants is a varmint but a woman who does the
> same thinks she's some sort of a goddess? I bring
> this up because it is visual & immediate.

I feel your pain, Al. Nothing is more frustrating for
a male of the species, than being confronted with a
pretty bra-less coed with nipples practically poking
one in the eye that demands that one deal with her on
an intellectual level. Not that I am a sexist or
misogynist but it's just not right for gazelle to
feign a limp in front of a lion and be offended if the
lion gives chase.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson