[extropy-chat] A few points of interest for future historians

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sat Sep 24 18:56:42 UTC 2005

On Sep 24, 2005, at 10:10 AM, spike wrote:

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Samantha Atkins
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] A few points of interest for future
> historians
>
> ...You are bringing your dirty laundry from the SL4 list to this
> list? Is
> this what you want "future historians" to record? ...
>

> Overruled, let him have his say, this is a legitimate
> meme stream.

Stuff it.  I was on SL4 for the un-regurgitated version.  I saw much
of it again on the WTA lists.  It was not worth it.  I see no reason
to waste time on this again.  And what the heck is the ever mellow
Spike doing overruling another poster for expressing her opinion and
relatively gently (considering)?

- samantha