[extropy-chat] i don't laugh at peasants anymore

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 23:16:28 UTC 2005

 Tech is all very fine, but in the meantime many parents do need Jose to build them an affordable house large enough for the children to sense they are not living in cubicles. Your Grandmother is very sprite but she isn't ageless. Looks have no intrinsic significance but she doesn't look 17 and if you posted a photo we would see she isn't ageless
-- she has the stamina of an ageless person but she isn't ageless. Her hair isn't ageless, her skin isn't ageless, Granny has many cells inside her body which are not as 'ageless' as a 17 year old's are.
Your last point is a good one, however there are peasants who live longer than po' fessors. Though you might not like to be one, I would rather be peasant of longevity.

Those centenarians got that way by faking their birth certificates to
avoid the WWII draft, making their ages over the limit.

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com
Personal/political blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com