[extropy-chat] A few points of interest for future historians

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 09:47:07 UTC 2005

--- spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
> My earlier comment should in no way be construed
> as agreement with Marc Geddes' notions.  I consider
> them in fact irresponsible and dangerous.  One can
> almost hear the muwaahahahahaaa mad scientist in
> the posts.

Heh. I think you are right. I just checked out his
posted links to his "theory of everything". It reads a
little like Dianetics. Too bad, he's obviously an
intelligent guy. I think he just made the mistake of
buying into his own bullshit.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson